Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally started to hang out with my husband on the front steps~~and in daylight no less! I used to be so afraid of people seeing me, and i don't know WHY i felt like that!

So not only do I get to spend more time with him when he works on a guitar, but I also get to see more of our neighbors and get fresh air!

The other thing is I'm finally starting to show more public affection with him. I used to think that it was a trashy thing to do. But like anything there is moderation and there is going to far. I ask him for a kiss now while outdoors in public! And here I used to get so upset if he ever did that to me :eek:

But anyways, that ONE little kiss on the lips while outside really gave me a thrill! It felt like our first kiss and Carl said the same thing! :)

I'm just a little sad that I waited so long to break out of my shell like this :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Heather, that is so sweet. I am glad you and DH are getting to spend more time together...that you are venturing outside of your old world and stepping into a new one. ;)

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
That's great, Heather! A small step outside your comfort zone can make a big difference.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
There's a whole other world outside of the saftey of our own homes, glad you are venturing out, I bet that makes Ayla feel good!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good for you Heather!!! Next assignment for you..take a walk with Carl and hold hands. Very romantic!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts