Frugal Village Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Probably the first to go would be my mouth. Man does it flap all the time. Dont think dh would mind a bit.:ponder:

·
Registered
123 Posts
My knees are clicking; it will help when I finish losing weight, I'm sure. My eyes have progressively gotten worse. I'm not looking forward to trifocals...maybe lasik??? My right wrist and arm hurt because I am on the computer so much for work and leisure. However, I pretty much ignore everything and claim that it's all going to go away. I'm too hard headed to let it stop me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Me too - knees and lower back. I am babysitting our grand daughter as she adjusts to new medicine. Every night I feel it in my knees and lower back. Ouch.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Definitely hips and knees, both are wearing out now.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Here its my right foot and ankle..... doesn't help when darn billy goat butted me in the ankle earlier in the week.... He's pissy cause he's tied up. He's tied up cause he keeps getting out of the fence!

Debbie in Missouri

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I am a breath away from falling apart...naw.. but I sure do ache alot.. I have an appointment in August. I to have trouble now with stairs, up and down movements and it seems now the more weight I have been losing that it hurts more and my walk is becoming more wadling. Oh well atleast my mind is still here...or is it...lol.... everyone hang in there big hugs and lots of good thoughts for those aches and pains....to go away...!
So sorry to hear that.
That is disappointing I thought losing weight was supposed to help the joints. You might want to try the glucosamine or MSM , it took about a month but it helped my DH.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
My heart. God willing............someday when I am about 100 or so I will just go to sleep one night and my heart will quit beating.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Ever since I had chemo, my knees, hips and ankles hurt alot. Seems to be getting worse as time goes on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been having so much trouble with my low back (arthritis) since my mid. 30's, then my shoulder rotator cuffs gave out on me....UGH! And, yes ouch!

·
Registered
193 Posts
My mouth :p
Seriously tho, I have the back of a 90 year old. It turns out flying off horses at high speeds isn't good for your spine..wierd huh!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Probably my butt from sitting in front of the computer...lol!

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
my knees, i also have bone ot bone in my right knee, i live in pain, and take several pills a day. what does fish oil do? might have to check into it

·
Registered
7 Posts
For me at 49:

Knee - hurt it playing basketball with the youth group at church.

Shoulder - motorcycle accident 10 yrs. ago.

Hip - like to run even though I am too heavy and the doctor says quit. But it makes me feel soooooooo good.

Eyes - when did my arms start getting shorter?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
My mind and nerves are gone! Shot! Maybe some sleep will bring them back! Seriously, I think my feet will be giving me more trouble not being able to were cute shoes anymore. Pregnancies and 30+ pounds extra are really not great for my circulatory system. Lymphoedema makes me have Fred Flintstone feet.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts