Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used the same one for years, but thought I might like to try something different. Do you change yours, or do you have a signature scent?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Vanilla Fields when I have it.. People seem to like it when I wear it and it's not over powering which is nice..

Reactions: annymoll

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
i am very sensative to perfumes for years couldnt find one that didnt give me an issue with my sinuses or migraine

then i tried sarah jessica parkers Lovely - have worn it a few years now- its light and i get more compliments from my pts telling me i smell nice ( again i just use a teeny spritz - i dont even smell it on me )

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have have a few: Vera Wang (the orignal one), SJP Lovely, Estee Lauder White Linen Fresh, Alfred Sung SHI, and another I can't remember.

My family is big into Estee Lauder products, so I am guaranteed another one at Christmas.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
before the divorce i wore crabtree and evelyn rosewater

after the divorce, no money, avon sweet honesty

i also lost my sense of smell for about a year and couldn't smell the rose. i could smell the avon.

i also like liz taylor sapphire

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you gals!I will try some of your suggestions!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Escape, Design, Vera Wang, Victoria Secrets, and a few drug store ones. I still love that old musk by Coty with the green lid. Many more.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I stopped wearing perfume after I had my oldest but I do like the Bath and Body body spray in the Rice flower and shea scent. It is very light and non flowery.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Victoria Secret's Very Sexy. My husband loves it and buys it for me. The name doesn't lie. :hubba:

I used to love Mary Kay's Acapella but I'm not sure you can even get it any more. I received so many compliments when I wore that.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
As the allergies got worse I had to stop wearing perfume altogether............and I loved it and had tons of it.

Now......the most I can do is wear a body spray......or the bodycology stuff from WM.......no favorites and they have changed the scents since I bought any.

Now......a couple Estee Lauder give me an instant headache......I used to love Fendi but it was some powerful stuff! Liked Estee Lauder Beautiful......

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Beautiful is the only decent perfume Lauder makes. No seriously, I think the rest are horrible. I wore a Lancome one for awhile when I worked for them and now I can't think of the name. It sort of reminded me of Exclamation.

Remember when people were into Wing Song and Charlie? :p

I loved the old Avon ones like Pavielle(sp) and Pearls and Laces. Loves baby soft!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Wasn't there one called Tresor by Lancome? I loved that one......if I have the name right.

Darn.........I really miss wearing perfume......but it just kills me......eyes, nose......everything.
That's it! My mind just went blank for a nano second. I got bottles of Tresor for free and sold a lot too.

Can you just squirt a little on your clothes?

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Can you just squirt a little on your clothes?
Nope..........and especially not on white!! :laugh: BTDT!!!

I have a GOB of the miniature bottles.......Tresor being one.....sort of 'accidently' started collecting them.....sure are cute. Probably have about a dozen.

STILL have a partial bottle of Fendi in the cupboard.........refuse to throw it out.........put some on cotton sometimes and put it around the house.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.