Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to the attorney office today handling my accident......well she informed me that my medical bills are over $25,000 and they are becoming concerned.Well great!! I am no where near healed and she is telling me this.She asked me to submit the anesthesiologist(sp?) bill to MY insurance:eek:which then my insurance will want to reimbursed.I am sooooooo lost at this point!! She said they are concerned because they don't know what the policy max is......I assume they mean the idiot who did this to me! Oh please guys ANY suggestions are appreciated!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You can sue them if they don't carry enough insurance to cover the damage they cause....

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
We are in the same boat with DH's accident. We have paid so much out of pocket at this point (it has been over a year) and had to file under our insurance for most of it (throw in TriCare and you create a whole new mess). If you can, file under your insurance because your insurance company will go after the other person (most the time you will have to sign paperwork letting them know that you have a lawyer who is currently working the case so that the issues don't get tangled up as to whom is owed what).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts