Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost the :censor: website that allowed you to type in a recipe, add it to a meal plan, and make a shopping list (tells you EXACTLY how much of EVERYTHING on the list you needed) ... Then... I LOST IT!!!!!

Does anyone know what site it is???? It was AWESOME because I could type in my own OAMC recipes, and print off my monthly shopping list... I lost it during my kitchen remodeling :ack:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
www.recipezaar.com does some of those things, but I'm not sure it's the one you're looking for.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! thats it!!! ty ty ty ty ty

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
thanks for asking this questions cause that site rocks!! and i didnt know about it

·
Registered
818 Posts
Thanks! I think I may try this. I'm running out of Ideas.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love this site because I type in my recipe (we don't eat beef or pork, so I have to alter the recipes).

When I am planning my OAMC shopping, I just use the weekly meal plan to plan out the month (If it is a single serve recipe, I just add it to the meal plan 4 times)

The last time I did go shopping with my list, the woman pushing the cart next to me was staring at my cart, me, my cart, me and then my list. I wanted to rub my tummy and tell her that you should never shop when you are hungry....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts