Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ok i know EVERY one has heard me talking about my new puppy we are getting. Well, Long story short, breeder asked if we wanted two, yada yada yada. We now have Two dobie puppies!! they are sooo cute! We named them Laika and Karma. My digital isn't working now so I'l get pics on as soon as I can. Someone please tell me we are not completely nuts! LOL Marcia

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh Marcia congrats on the pups!! What color are they? my Fawn is HUGE Now, will have to take more pics of my babies to show everyone how much he's grown.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Dobies are great dogs!!! Enjoy!!!

·
27,948 Posts
Congratulations on your new additions!
Now how many pets do you have?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Marcia, have you gotten their ears done yet? Oh I wanna see pictures!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Congrats Marcia on the new additions to the family. My aunt and unlce used to have a dobie. He was a great dog and beautiful.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ellsie yes we have had the ears done. One still has stitches in and I'll have to take those out myself. It's ok I'm not freaked out about it we did the cats when they needed theirs out.
Lori, we now have 4 dogs and 2 cats, only one cat is indoor/outdoor and all the rest are in full time. We live on 3 acres of land in the woods in the Ozarks so we have lots of room. I bought film for the camera today and hope to have a friend scan the pics to a disc for me. I'll go ahead and apologize now though because I am notriously bad at getting film developed. We have had then now for nearly 24 ours and I know it is hard to tell this early, but the really are good dogs. I know I know spoken like a true mother. LOL

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
They are such HUGE babies! I've never had a Dobie I didn't LOVE! My Blue male is a bit on the protective side so we let everyone know that if they reach over the fence, He WILL bite!!!

I'm sure you'll be delighted with them! Can't wait to see the pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts