Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FV Buddy aka KathiBob
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could leave some part of yourself to your children/grandchildren when you pass from this life, what would it be? I think I would like to leave them my humor. I can laugh through just about anything and I have always enjoyed laughing and having fun. I guess the most important thing I would like to leave behind is the knowledge of how much I loved them. What about you gals? What part of yourself would you like to leave behind to those special loved ones?

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I would leave my "do it or die" attitude. I can/will do most things that I put my mind to. I also love to laugh and have always laughed a lot with the kids, I think they already have that part of me.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Another great question.

My very first thing I would want to leave them in my love for God, my moral values and beliefs. I would hope that at some time in their life, they would follow them.

I would love to leave the gift of laughter and a sense that they should never give up, that you can make it through life if you try.

And I would want to leave this earth with them knowing I loved them through everything.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
A strong belief in God... A belief that the world is a place worth preserving... Anything worth having is worth fighting for and working hard for... Family are the best friends you'll ever have... No one loves more than MOM....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Love for God and people.
Sense of humour
Ability to make the best of things, a thankful attitude
Skills that I've learnt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts