Frugal Village Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
A meteorologist. I could just kick myself. I wanted to go to school for it, but everyone said no that's stupid. Now I wish I had done that.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
you're right jamie...sorry to say that about ty....:lame:

he IS a nice looking guy......go back to your dream..:smooch:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would be a psychologist, social worker, psychiatrist, or sociologist. I have always wanted a job that would help people. I graduate with my B.S. in Psychology in about 6 months. I will be applying for my Master's degree after that. Once I am armed with education, I only hope that God will direct me where I am needed.

·
Registered
414 Posts
i loving doing parties (catering, decorating, the whole works). so I would love to be able to throw parties and make a living at it..

but honestly, i have been working hard since I was 15 so actually I am thinking not having to work would be really really fun !!! a girl can dream can't she ???

·
Registered
945 Posts
i would love to have Samantha Brown from the travel channels job....

that would be awesome !
me too!

I would actually love to be a travel writer... and I'm working on ways to make that happen. Dreams only come true if you pursue them!

·
Registered
277 Posts
i would love to have Samantha Brown from the travel channels job....

that would be awesome !

This is exactly what I was going to say! But I'd have to do it without the bikini!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Barring that, I think I would truly enjoy being part of an international emergency response team, helping out wherever catastrophe strikes, making peoples' lives just a little easier in what is probably the bleakest time in their lives.
Ohhh, I REALLY like that, madhen! Sounds intriguing and exactly something I would love to do! :tay:

I have been doing my dream job for almost 14 years now, being a SAHM, it's what I always wanted first and foremost.

But aside from that, things that I have dreamed of doing (might still do, since kids grow up :wink:)

1. Social Worker
2. Marriage, Family and Child Counselor (get my MFCC degree)
3. Work in a residential home for abused kids
4. I also love Geriatrics and could see myself working with the elderly.
5. ETA: working in Dave Ramsey's office! Woo hoo! How could I forget that one! :D

I guess I have lots of dream jobs! LOL

41 - 48 of 48 Posts