3,255 Posts
Just me tonight so:
*Shredded Wheat cereal
*Handful of walnuts and raisins
* Banana

·
Registered
200 Posts
I needed a chocolate fix, I baked a devils food bundt cake with chocolate glaze, yum! Now I need to force myself to take it to a friend's so I don't eat the whole thing myself!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Homemade pizza - Ham, pepperoni & green pepper for DH & I/ Half cheese-Half Pepperoni for the girls. I need to go start the crust.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I am making split pea soup and breadmaker french bread. I had the ham bone from Christmas in the freezer and I needed to use it.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hot dogs & something to go with them but I haven't decided what yet.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I'm thinking of making Peking Porkchops in the crockpot and having some lemon couscous and minted carrots to go with it.:chef2:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Peking-Pork-Chops/Detail.aspx I hold back some of the sauce (warmed) to put on before serving.

OOOO!!! These sound so good. I've kept the recipe.
I wonder if you could substitute chicken?

Anyway, I have chicken breasts out but too late to try the new recipe. Will bake the chicken and serve with rice and green beans.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
~Asian Sesame Pork Chops
~Stir-fried Veggies
~Corn
~Whole Wheat Rolls
~Jell-o with Fruit Cocktail

·
Registered
674 Posts
Chicken coated with bread crumbs, HM cranberry sauce, cranberry stuffing and son wants rice with onions. I will also make a mixed vegetable.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Pork Ribs in BBQ sauce, yellow rice (DD request), then either corn or green beans. We'll finish off the strawberry pie I made earlier so I'll have to whip up something eles tommorrow. Think I'll drag out a cookbook and see what looks good.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Chicken and dumplings here. I've got to get in the kitchen and figure out the sides. I think I need a chocolate fix too, maybe chocolate cream pie, yummy!

Dixie Jean

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OOOO!!! These sound so good. I've kept the recipe.
I wonder if you could substitute chicken?

Anyway, I have chicken breasts out but too late to try the new recipe. Will bake the chicken and serve with rice and green beans.
Don't see why it wouldn't work. Seems to me cooking in the crockpot makes things moist but makes sauce watery. I like the sauce clinging to my meat. I always hold back sauce and move my meat to a platter and add the saved sauce and put in the oven to heat thru. Oh... seems things are always cooking too fast in my crock so things never go in early. I pop in at 12 or 1 usually. Probably more info than you wanted but it's there for what it's worth.:toothy:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Probably taquitos with corn on the cob, something simple.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
spaghetti and garlic bread

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
We had roast with potatoes and carrots and some peaches.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts