Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we are getting a lot of lake effect snow so I stayed inside and did a little cleaning: dishes, kitty litter, made the bed, general pick up and put away of things.
Searched for more jobs online
About to make dinner
I need to organize next week's grocery menu and create a grocery list and organize coupons I will use this month.
I plan on reading and knitting my scarf later this evening.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Currently husband is making dinner and my plans are to enjoy the site a bit more. Children are in the livingroom attacking each other, Having fun without me. :)

Tonight I need to clean up a bit, fold laundry, make a few phone calls, and relax for once.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
It was a busy one for me.
Dropped the kids off to school. Did two loads of laundry before going to class (in the freaking snow). Dh picked up the boys from school while I was at class because they got out early for parent teacher conferences.

Came home, got the boys lunch, did more laundry, worked on my computer program. Went to oldest son's conference (a good one). Came home, grabbed my knitting and left AGAIN to go pick up the girls.

When we got back, dh ran out to the junk yard store lol to get a windsheild wiper for my van. The screw that held it in was stripped, as was the hole on the wiper itself. Fifteen minutes and $15 bucks and dh replaced it himself :thumb:

Then I left for my evening class. Came home, dh had dinner ready. Ate. Got the boys a bath. Now everyone is having their dessert (none for me). I'm getting ready to watch How Clean Is Your House.... :puck:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
got a letter in the mail saying the hospital has taken legal action against me...for 12.33

yes, you read it right.

put a check in the mail for 13.00

stupid bills

tore up the house looking for a paper i still have to find

called IRS, need to call again tomorrow to set up a paymnet plan

had myself a pity party, complete with chocolate cake and soda

laundry, dishes, decided on pancakes and eggs and bacon for dinner

vacuumin done

ran border collie legs off playing ball, he's easy to please. beagle is still raring to go. need to find an "exhaust the beagle" game for her. ball doesn't cut it

not much else

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
went to work, then they sent me to the thrift store and the craft store pricing things,( and i got paid!)
got a raise!
came home and visisted friends that are leaving for vacation tomorrow
nothing now, getting ready to crawl in bed and read

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Nothing much here today...

~ DH had to put a new starter in the van (EF $ was used)
~ Hung out with DD since she's on Easter vacation
~ Talked to a friend on the phone
~ Read and responded to emails
~ Went to the store to get milk, TP, soda and some chocolate :)

Still gonna watch a movie with DH and DD and give DH his dinner when he get's home 2nite.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I had unexpected extended family pop in over at Dad's today and I had to go early and visit. I missed my workout :(. Then it was lunch with Gripey, clean up the kitchen, put in a load of laundry, went to my manicure appt. and was postponed by 30 minutes. So I went over to Dad's to pay a couple of last minute bills and then back to the manicure. Afterwards I drove 1 hour to get our taxes from the accountant and an hour home. Got in at 6, went to the store and came home and started supper. Dad came over and ate, I cleaned that up and am now watching tv. I'm pooped!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts