Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Turkey, stuffing, mashed spuds and gravy, green beans, cresent rolls. I will probably whip up a pie for desert. :) The family will think it's Thanksgiving all over again.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
New potatoes, green beans, and ham in the crockpot. I'm subbing baking potatoes, but otherwise using that recipe. This is one of my favorites for comfort food & it's cheap since we're using up leftover ham. :)

I'll make some cornbread to go with it.

Thanks, Amy. I plan to try this soon ... probably tomorrow, since I'll be using up leftover ham.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I hope to make some bread today. So if I do then I'll use the left over roast beef and make sandwhiches for the kids (and dh to take to work). I'll have a salad.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I think we will have Roasted Chicken, potato wedges and greenbean casserole (been dieing for this)

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
I HATE this answer: I don't know. I didn't get the cooking done yesterday and I'm working a day shift today. Nothing prepared. So probably spaghetti and canned sauce, some green beans, and pears for desert.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Pasta & sauce, salad and garlic bread - this my quick staple dinner

·
Registered
488 Posts
We're having a chicken and rice casserole and probably a nice salad.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.