Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making venison meatballs, with spagetti for dinner.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Turkey drumsticks with rice and steamed carrots.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
It will just be me and DH, tonight. The DDs are going to one of their DFriends Sweet Sixteen party. They are having a bonfire. Soooooooooo, I think DH and I will have hamburger steaks and some veggies. Haven't decide on the veggies yet.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
We're going to Carrabba's for supper. The manager of the new that DH has been working on gave him a gift certificate so we're gonna have a meal on them. Sometimes this business has its good points.

Laurie in BRadenton

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
homemade pizza
soda
fruit

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Beef stroganoff

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Roast chicken and sweet potato casserole

·
Registered
5 Posts
BBQ Chicken & potatoes

I just joined today, and can't wait to cruise around the site a little bit. I saw someone's post and they had a note about 'quarters for debt' :shrug2: and 'november's challenge'...could someone explain?
Thanks!!
Lori

:coffee3:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
A box of Zatarain's jambalaya mix with hot italian turkey sausage in it.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
We had frozen taquitos.... well, ok, I BAKED them, but they started out frozen, LOL. I'm sick and spent most of the day sleeping, so I needed something heat-and-eat tonight.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I put pork chili in the crockpot before I went to work this morning. Dh made cornbread & heated up leftover rice to go with :)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I made chicken fajitas.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
meatball subs, and shrimp dip( ds idea)

·
Registered
767 Posts
we went to my Mom and Dads to watch the Ohio State game, so we kinda had a "tailgate" party! Mom ordered pizza, and she also made vegetable soup. I made some Velveeta salsa dip (yummy) and a football shaped cake!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts