Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is my birthday (it's also my brother's b-day, too) so my Mom is having a birthday dinner for us today...

Brothers are having pizza and we are having homemade steak subs and chips

White cake (homemade) with buttercream icing! :toothy:

I will be 31:bang: I'm gettin old:(

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Dorothy, I'll be 34 in January, and so far, my 30's have been my favorite years!

I'm making meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
DH is taking me out to dinner tonight. I don't know where we are going. He wants to take a drive up into Oklahoma and just see where we end up. I could end up having just about anything, LOL. I love these impromptu jaunts into the country.

·
27,948 Posts
Have fun Dorothy!
Hubby is cooking dinner tonight using up some chicken stock I had in the fridge. He told me"Don't worry, I'm in charge & it'll be great." I always worry when he cooks, lol. Most times it comes out pretty good but sometimes the seasonings and stuff he puts into something make me go :skept:

Update~ having Cheese soup & homemade Italian Bread.:)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Happy Birthday, Dorothy Beverly! You're still *young* :D
I'm making chicken roll ups, au gratin potatoes, rolls and I made cookies this morning, so that will be dessert.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I out a banquet crock pot beef stew in the crockpot before I left for work....it should be almost time to turn it to high and add the potatoes when I get home :D

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Happy Birthday Dorothy.

We are having chicken breasts with hot wing sauce, and salads.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Dunno yet, but everything sound so good.

We have to go grocery shopping still tonight, so i might pick up something then. probably a few pizzas to stick in the oven while i am putting stuff away.

in fact...i might have a coupon for one here somewhere....:)

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
just noticed "out" should be "put"

I'm going to serve it with some perfect pairs biscuits....I can't wait.

I may add an extra can of carrots as well as some extra potatoes to it other than what came with it, as I took out about half of the onions and all the celery when I put it in the crockpot....lol

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Homemade mac and cheese and texas toast garlic bread.

Happy Birthday Dorthothy Beverly. ( Oh to be in the 30's again )
:D

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
DH's sister and her husband is visiting this weekend. Last night I baked a nice big chicken and it turned out really well, so we had chicken sandwiches for supper. Tonight, though, they "didn't feel like chicken" so they ordered pizza for everyone. :( Not overly impressed, but oh well, at least they're paying for the pizza. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
His: egg and cheese tortilla, refried beans, broccoli
Hers: chicken and broccoli

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Homemade beef stew,store bought rolls and the crock pot cherry dessert that was posted by Stacey (I think..if not..sorry) :lip:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I made cheeseburger meatballs, rice, & veggies.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
hamburger stroganoff over noodles
broccoli
puppy chow

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
db took us out for pizza, a real treat

1 - 20 of 23 Posts