Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
bourbon chicken, corn on the cob and white rice (maybe)... not sure just a side of something, lol

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Fish
Brown Rice
Green Beans

Pudding and fruit for dessert

·
8,714 Posts
~Pork enchiladas(in homemade tortillas!), sweet corn cake, homemade chips and salsa. Pork is cooking in the crock pot now!Hopefully making the chips and tortillas while the kids nap.~

·
27,948 Posts
Leftovers. Jacks having what I made last night (zucchini & eggplant casserole & I'm having chicken soup. Poor hubby was so tired he couldn't wait for me to finish cooking last night & had to go to sleep before eating :( Hope he's not coming down with something.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My mom is coming over for dinner tonight. We are having:
fried chicken
homemade mashed potatoes
salad
banana pudding

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
My magenta corduroys and my brown pants are both snug right now, so apparently I'm going to have to rethink food a bit.

Lots of vegetables and some brown rice, probably.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am debating between pasta and pizza tonight. I just had my tooth worked on again and I was told that I could eat pizza now because I have a more stable temporary tooth :) I have a new lease on life, because I get to eat pizza again. :) :)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I had class, dh made yummy beef strogranoff w/ green beans on the side :)

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
My DD17 won an award at her high school for Outstanding Student. They gave out the awards, tonight, and had a buffet reception. Someone made fried apple and peach pies and YUMMY, they were good!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
DS made homemade pizzas. He is a great cook!!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
I've been sick all day, so I pulled a container of brunswick stew out of the freezer for dh to heat up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My mom didn't come b/c it was raining. I switched the menu a little.
Fried Chicken
Potato Packets (recipe from this site :D)
Cuban Bread
Salad

For dessert I made strawberry pretzel. I don't know what happened but it was gross. No more frozen whole strawberries for sure. And also, the cream cheese and cool whip didn't mix that well.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
we had burgers & homemade cajun fries.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts