Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Tonight is pizza night. I made the dough yesterday so easy night tonight. I have to make DH's birthday "cake". DD picked out a double chocolate chip cookie mix that she wants me to turn into bars for DH's "cake". DH does not care what his birthday dessert looks like as long as it is sweet. :chef: :chef: :chef:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Another night of me not having to cook or cleanup. We are going to the PTO spaghetti dinner fundraiser tonight. :) At $2 per person, it can't be beat!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
We're having BLTs, mac and cheese and chocolate chip cookies.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Being that it is lent, that means no meat of fridays for catholics, we will be having fish tonight. Probally cod or haddock, baked with crumbs served with potato salad that my dh made last night.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Homemade pizza, crusts were made yesterday and they are partially cooked. Just have to add the toppings tonight and bake. We are also having vegetables and dip.

·
27,948 Posts
I don't know, can't make up my mind.:ponder: It's one of those days...all I know is I want it to be good, lol.

OK, edited to add...
I think dinner will be Reuben Sandwiches with coleslaw or Reuben Casserole With Crumb Topping & salad. :chef2: All I know now is I've got to get that corned beef in the slow cooker.:bolt:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Grilled chicken sandwiches on rye
Baked sweet potato fries
Tomato and onions

For dessert we are going to a birthday party and having....CAKE! Whoopie!!!
( If I could just convince DH that a portion is the size of his palm, not his head)

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
pineapple and Ham loaf with mash potatos. Its like a meat loaf made with ham and pork . Yummy

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
well since we are catholic & its friday that means no meat!!!! i will be making my hubby's favorite.....megga's. its fried corn tortillas with scrambled eggs......its very very good!!!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
mac & cheese cassarole

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
We are having spaghetti with meat sauce and a veggie on the side. I am trying to decide on what dessert to make tonight. It will either be chocolate pumpkin muffins or a dump cake.

·
Registered
942 Posts
We are having meatloaf (1/2 meat & 1/2 precooked lentils) with Alfredo Noodles and Peas.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
MUSTGO! I've got one porkchop, four bbq chicken legs, four slices of pot roast, and a bowl of spagetti and meat sauce. Heating it all up and putting it on the table. Still working on finsihing off lemon mergrine and black rasperry pie. Then off to dancing for the evening.

Laurie in Bradenton

1 - 20 of 26 Posts