Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
DH will be out of town tonight on a business trip. The kids and I will have either pizza rolls or leftovers. They can pick. :)

·
27,948 Posts
We're having Pepperoni Surprise (think pizza, exchanging the dough for elbow macaroni & cooked on stovetop), a salad & garlic bread.:)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tonights kind of a special night for us. DH is done with his time in the Inactive Reserves today. So we are having Alaskan Salmon (thank you MIL and DIL for fishing wild alaskan), Rice, Homemade Biscuits, and corn.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Have leftover potato salad and spaghetti salad from Saturday's cookout. So we'll probably pull out some hotdogs and finish up the cookout food.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
* Black Pepper Sirloin Steak
* Baked Potato Wedges
*Green Beans
* Lemon Ice for dessert

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Bean tacos with all the fixins. Yum. A side of rice.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
I found a small pork loin and a piece of boneless chicken in the freezer that need to be used. I think I'll slice the pork loin and grill. Cook some rice and asparagus to go with.

·
Registered
674 Posts
We are having steak stir-fry. I will serve it with rice. We all love this.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
A cream sauce of cream of mushroom soup and turkey gravy with bits of turkey mixed in and garnished with chives and paprika. Served over Jasmine rice. Veggies were fresh broccoli. Use up the leftovers night.:chef2:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Chinese style brown rice--made a big batch with sautee'd onions & diced ham ends from the deli, some peas and soy sauce. Yummy!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
looks like a creamy sauce...maybe astroganoff-y style sauce over pasta noodles.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I made Chris and the kids some BBQ pork chops, mac & cheese and mashed cheesey garlic potatoes.

I decided I just wanted some waffles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts