Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight is Beans & Rice (Rice & Beans - hi to fellow D. Ramsey fans!). Since I made a huge pot of lentils last week tonight all I have to do is make the rice.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I dont have a clue yet. I think it will be some sort of chicken. This just came to me, Pineapple chicken served with rice and a veggie. If it changes I will post again.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
It's c-c-cold here, I'm making corn chowder w/ homemade yeast rolls.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Eggplant Lasagna
Salad
Garlic Rolls
Fruit Mix

·
27,948 Posts
Looking forward to dinner tonight! Martha's Macaroni & Cheese and a tossed salad.:hungry:

·
8,714 Posts
~I was going to have marinated, grilled chicken with potato salad, biscuits and carrot sticks, but that soup and yeast rolls sounds REALLY good! What to do?....~

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Vegetarian sloppy Joe for me and hamburgers for fiance with a side of potato and peas.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ham, leftover lazy pierogies, peas, and biscuits

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I made a big pot of Chili...I hate Chili so I'm having leftover chicken w/ chicken flavored rice...homemade Chocolate Chip cookies for dessert...

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
We're having baked chicken, au gratin potatoes, peas and hot rolls. We'll have rocky road ice cream for dessert.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
DS requested salmon for dinner. We will also probably have lima beans and some steamed veggies.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
pizza sticks or pizza dippers. only difference is whether or not the sauce goes on the dough or do we dip the stick in the sauce.

·
27,948 Posts
:nerv2: :nerv2: :nerv2: I dont know. I never know what to fix that I am on a Low carb diet.
Sent you a pm with some menu ideas.:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts