Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well dsil brought over chicken spag, and pork chops and scalloped potatoes last night so we din't eat the hamburgers. so tonight on the menu will be hamburgers adn french fries.

·
27,948 Posts
We're making sausage & mushroom pizza & a tossed salad. :pizza::munch:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Red beans & rice with turkey sausage

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
We're having leftovers.. creamy chicken alfredo :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have to work tonight. So DH and DS will be eating the pot roast, and vegetables that I made on Sunday. I will probally take a sandwich and a snack to work, so I dont have to buy something.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Manicotti and Zucchini
*Salad
* Whole Wheat Rolls
*Strawberry Fruit Bars for dessert

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Broiled seasoned pork chops, yellow rice with black beans and onions and broccoli spears. No dessert tonight as we just got home from vacation and I need to bake something. But first comes Mount Landry!

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
426 Posts
We had beef stroganoff and apple crisp a la mode:tay:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
We are going to have taco tater tot casserole. I just made it and put it in the fridge to heat up later. I have some errands to run this afternoon and wanted to make sure dinner was prepared for tonight.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Last night (or should I say the middle of the night) when I couldn't sleep I made some salmon and macaroni salad (standard mac salad with canned salmon in it instead of tuna that some people add). I've had a craving for salmon (salmon patties) and mac salad for weeks now and a friend of SO moved and gave us some of the canned goods he didn't want to move and it included 3 cans of salmon.... YUM-O. I'm the cats' best friend today!!

I had that for lunch and Tuesday dinners is a fend-for-yourself-nite so whoever is hungry can have the salmon/mac salad or make something else themselves.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
My Dh just came back from his 2 weeks in California(he's never been away from us for that long)...So I made him a special dish of Blackened Salmon (never made this before) with white rice..He just LOVES it..I'm so happy..The rest of the family is having Taco's...

·
Registered
616 Posts
We had pork chops, noodles, mixed vegetables (green and yellow beans and baby carrots). We also had some leftover potatoes.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
We are having enchiladas, spanish rice, and corn.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
hot bratwursts (spicy) and cheese bratwursts on the grill, peas, and sauerkraut (it's the white stuff) and rotkohl (its pinky-red)

I baked a cake this afternoon that'll go for dessert probably

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I had an evening class so dh was on dinner duty. He made Taco Crunch Hamburger Helper :puck: so I had a sesame chicken lean cuisine when I got home.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts