Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Not sure yet, maybe spaghetti with ground beef and add some extra chunky canned tomatoes, yummy! :)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Pot roast, gravy, egg noodles, green beans, tossed salad and choice of either cherry or mulberry pie.

Just curious about others I also always put out pickles, olives and other small snacky type items. Does anyone eles do this? What about bread and butter?

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I'm not sure since the guys are going out for lunch today. They probably won't be very hungry and my son has to work tonight too.

I have some large mushrooms that need to be used, so I'm thinking of crab stuffed mushrooms. I have a can of crab meat in the pantry, and some cream cheese in the fridge, so I think that's what I'll do.

Probably, something else too, just don't know what.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Cheese Enchilada Chowder from recipezaar. I am adding some chicken breast to it also and will be serving it with sour cream, gaucamole and tortilla chips.

http://www.recipezaar.com/89177

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Breakfast night! Pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Homemade deep dish pizza and carrots as a vegggie :).

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
shepherds pie

dunno what else

·
27,948 Posts
Jacks having leftover brats, me the pork roast and I'm cooking some pierogies & spinach to round things out.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Were having Lasagna w/garlic bread..I'm making my most favorite dessert since I was a kid...Butterfinger Blizzards....

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Just curious about others I also always put out pickles, olives and other small snacky type items. Does anyone eles do this? What about bread and butter?

Laurie in Bradenton
My MIL does that...with the pickles & olives.
Sometimes we have rolls or bread & butter with dinner. It's usually only when we have soups/stews though.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Black Bean Wraps
* Carrot and Celery Sticks
*Fruit Salad

·
Registered
419 Posts
DH is cooking tonight. Scallops he got on sale with asparagus. He will probally grill the scallops and steam the asparagus. I have corn muffins so that will be desert if anyone wants desert.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
D'oh! I answered Laurie's question & forgot to say what we are having for dinner!!

It's spaghetti pie & caesar salad here :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts