Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I am using up some leftover marinara sauce. Just going to toss it with some shell pasta and parmesan.

·
Registered
419 Posts
boiled dinner or corned beef, cabbage, turnips.
There is pecan pie (store bought) for desert.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Leftover red beans & rice with turkey sausage.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Just me tonight so a big salad . Fruit for later.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Chicken, though I haven't decided how to cook it yet... maybe mashed 'taters?
:chef: Mmmmm.... 'taters.

·
Registered
426 Posts
We had make-your-own salads, and loaded baked potatoes.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Pan fried pork chops with gravy, mashed taters, tossed salad, corn and pie for dessert.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Spaghetti with marinara sauce with a pinch of pesto :)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I have Easy Teriyaki Chicken in the crockpot. Dh will make steamed rice and a veggie while I'm at class tonight :)

·
27,948 Posts
Easy peasy tonight, leftover homemade sausage & mushroom pizza and I'll whip up a quick salad to go with it. :pizza:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Salsa Fiesta Chicken

It's on the back of the Bisquick box! I'm using leftover, frozen turkey instead of chicken. Also making some corn on the cob I've had frozen since last summer. It's soooo yummy!

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Nothing! Mwah ha ha! I just have to make something small for myself. :smooch: and I are going out tonight with friends. :D

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
We are having breakfast for dinner tonight. Pancakes, eggs, veggies, and some kind of potato.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
We had pot roast with baby carrots, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Later, we will have Breyer's Natural Vanilla ice cream with sliced bananas and chocolate syrup.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Just dh and I had dinner tonight, so we heated up some Progresso soup and had toast with it. Dessert was Snicker's candy bars. A real treat for us, but now I can't stop eating them they are so good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts