Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Oh, hash browns sounds SO yummy!

Steak, veggies and potatoes (maybe hash browns :p ) for Diva and Old Man
Pumpkin soup for me (got to use the pumpkin up)

Reactions: Judi Dial

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Spaghetti bake.
This will use up the last of the leftovers.
The fridge will be bare.
Time to give it a good cleaning.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Crusted baked chicken breasts, rice, and lima beans. I'm trying to use what we have in the pantry and freezer. I'm also going to list out prices to help keep me accountable because somehow I spent $500. in Oct when I usually only spend $300.

3 chicken breasts-$3.
Lima beans (frozen)-$1.
Rice (box)-$0.50
Butter for limas-$0.09
Crusted seasoning $0.50
pitcher of tea -$0.30
Total-$5.39

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I'm putting corned beef in the crockpot. We'll have mashed potatoes & cheesy broccoli/cauliflower/carrots to go with.

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be having leftover cheeseburgers on toasted buns with lettuce and tomato and I'll serve them with megga egga macaroni salad and carrot & celery sticks.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Not sure yet. It's cold and wet and rainy, so I am thinking of something in the crockpot. Something hot and comforting!

·
Registered
129 Posts
It's laundry night, so I'll be over at the in-law's for a few hours. :( DH is picking up a $5 pizza from Little Caesar's. Nothing like healthy, but I won't have time to cook anything.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Firing up the wood pizza oven for pizza ( with spinach, mozzarella, feta, tomatoes, fresh basil, roasted red peppers and sauce), buffalo wings, chopped Italian salad, and chocolate zucchini cake for dessert!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
oatmeal with yummie malpe syrup

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
We're having chicken and dumplings with mashed potatoes, gravy and a vegetable. It's awkward with just us three, but we make do. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.