Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're having shake n bake pork chops,corn on the cob,rolls,and one other veggie.

Rice Krispie treats for dessert :)

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
I made homemade spaghettis sauce and meatballs, homemade yeast rolls and a chocolate chip cake!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
We had bbq chicken marinated in garlicicious sauce, peas, sauteed zucchini, and bacon ranch pasta salad. yum.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I have spent the day cleaning and DH has a Fire Department meeting tonight so he is picking up fried chicken and fixins on his way home. No cooking for me tonight, hooray!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
As a treat for DH, we had Chili Hamburger Helper. I know that doesn't sound like much of a treat, but he loves it and I hate it... we probably hadn't had it in a year!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
We're haveing homemade chicken strips, maccaroni and cheese and greeen beans. No desert here. They will overeat on the chicken strips. LOL

·
Registered
124 Posts
my house smell wonderful.... I have peanut butter & cumin chicken simmering away in the crock pot. I will serve this over rice with broccoli on the side.

I can't wait yum!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
We're having sausages, potatoes, and corn tonight :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
We're eating out tonight - I know, not exactly part of the pantry poverty challenge, but I have to give in to dh every once in a while!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts