Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're having hamburgers on the grill and chips.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I actually cooked:eek: ....We had hot dogs on the grill, boiled buttered potatoes with ranch dressing, sauted zucchini and a I really truely made a blueberry buckle cake:eek:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Egg sandwiches. I don't feel like making a big meal. Not to mention it is only me and two of the boys. Just not in a cooking mood.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
teddymaker said:
I actually cooked:eek: ....We had hot dogs on the grill, boiled buttered potatoes with ranch dressing, sauted zucchini and a I really truely made a blueberry buckle cake:eek:
Good for you! :)

I'd love to have your blueberry buckle cake recipe if you don't mind sharing it. :lip:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
We had kielbasa (sp?), salad, and lyonnaise potatoes.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd like the blueberry buckle recipe to..please!

·
27,948 Posts
We had an oven roasted chicken (rubbed with my fav seasonings)
Boiled baby red potatoes & swiss chard from the garden.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I had my homemade enchilada casserole and refried beans. It was sooooooooo good! :)

I am not sure what carl will have :eek: Maybe I'll whip him up some mashed potato's and cheesy garlic biscuits :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Taco Bell! :laugh:

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
We celebrated our oldest son's birthday today- even though his actual birthday is tomorrow (he'll be 19)

We had hamburgers, hotdogs and pork chops on the grill, homemade potato salad, coleslaw and pistachio salad. With homemade chocolate cake, pecan pie and apple pie with ice cream for dessert. - I wimped out in this heat and didn't make homemade ice cream, although I had purchased the ingredients to do so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts