Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going out for dinner for my brothers 21st tonight. The pub we are going to is rather expensive, looking at least $25 each for a meal and apparently the meals are small. Mums orders hor doevers (sp? we call them horses doovers as slang here) so that will be good and then there will be cake of course.
Have seen the menu and tthe roasted pork loin with a yummy bacon stuffing with glazed root vegies nad caramelised pear is looking rather yum!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Moscatolli & garlic bread

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
DH wanted to grill up some steaks we had in the freezer so:

~ grilled steak
~ salad
~ homemade steak fries
~ homemade baked sweet potatoe fries

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Italian Tile Makers Beef Stew, tossed salad, homemade bread and apple crisp for dessert.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I was going to make enchiladas and taco salad but I got a call from the school that DD10 goes to - she is sick to her stomach and running quite a fever. It looks like all that turkey stock I made after Christmas will go to good use making turkey noodle soup for her.

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be having oven baked fish, seasoned rice & broccoli.:fish:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hot sausages and root veggies tossed in italiam dressing and roasted

·
Registered
501 Posts
Some of us had chicken soup, the rest had frozen pizzas. Wasn't on the menu plan for the day, but when momma is sick, changes had to be made.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Some of us had chicken soup, the rest had frozen pizzas. Wasn't on the menu plan for the day, but when momma is sick, changes had to be made.

Hope you feel better soon!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.