Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Plan is: veggie fried rice with lo pork tenderloin chopped and mixed in. That's the plan... We'll see how I feel after work. Sometimes on Friday evenings I'm so tired we end up having takeout or toast and cereal!

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be having oven baked fish, seasoned rice and I'm not sure on the veggie. :scratch:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Firing up the pizza oven again for Greek pizza , cheese and homemade pepperoni, buffalo wings, salad and Christmas cookies for dessert:)

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
It's only DS24 and me here, so we will find something in the freezer or leftovers. A montage, lol.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I cooked a whole chicken in the crockpot, with seasonings and celery and onions and all kinds of yummies, while we slept last night. This morning, I put it in a bowl so it could be refrigerated until I got home this evening. I just remembered that I forgot to put the bowl in the fridge. I'm crushed. :(

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Writing on here really does keep me accountable: fried veggie rice with pork it is!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.