Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy 1st Birthday Eli!!!!!!!!​

Yep my baby is now 1!!!!
No big celebration today, will have family and friends over on sunday instead.

Randalls got a pizza and movie night at church tonight so really just Brian and I (littlies are easily fixed). So I have spoilt us and bought some pork forequarted chops. Have them marinating in some Chinese BBQ Kantong atm. Will have them with maybe a potato bake if I get around to it, or it will be mash, pumpkin and broccoli. Littlies have got pork chipolatas instead.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Becci...........where has the time gone? Happy Birthday to your little one..........share the b-day pics if you take any.

Friday should be much better eating than Thurs. I am doing kitchen duty tomorrow so will have lots of choice............chicken, hamburger casserole, and not sure what else I will fix.........probably some muffins and brownies.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
awwww... happy birthday Eli

The Outlaws invited Old Man and I to dinner at the Chinese restaurant...

this will prove interesting - Diva doesn't eat most things, ex-fil has Celiac and can't eat most things, I am a vegetarian, Old Man is on a diet, Ex only likes szechuan shrimp...

Reactions: Becci

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Probably something out.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Lemon pepper salmon fillets, fresh corn, roasted zucchini and a pasta side dish.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Not really sure, probably something "out"..maybe Chick-fil-A or Subway? We're going to a movie after BF gets off of work...I got BOGO on the tickets by using my Chase Freedom card, it's an IMax 3D and would have cost $29 but instead cost only $14.50!

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Right now thinking breakfast food hash browns with peppers onions,scrambled egg,sausage and biscuits.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Happy Birthday Eli!!! Where has the time gone?

I have no idea. But I think I will actually cook tonight if I get enough homework/studying out of the way.

Since college started I haven't been cooking nearly as much. My schedule is all over the map and I am just plain tired! Dinner has been fast food, soup, or a sandwich. I've cooked twice this week.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Happy Birthday Eli!!

We are having a big turkey dinner. I've got the 21lb turkey in the electric roaster. We'll have mashed potatoes & gravy, cranberry stuffing, veggies, rolls, and maybe cranberry sauce.

·
27,948 Posts
Happy Birthday little guy!:pblow:

It's not often I have shrimp that need to be used (so $$ but bought on sale & froze) but I can deal.;)
Tonight's dinner is another Barefoot Contessa recipe for Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp. I'll halve the recipe, add some garlic and serve it with sauteed broccoli from the garden.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
orange glazed chicken
creamed spinach
steamed red pototoes

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Becci...........where has the time gone? Happy Birthday to your little one..........share the b-day pics if you take any
Bahahaha IF I take any. I'm a scrapper! There will be wayyy too many photos.
Will post the FB link once I have them up.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
We had a mexican casserole with tortilla chips
It was yummy

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Griiled steak for dh, foil baked salmon for me
Rice
Tomatoes
French bread
Sugar pie for dessert

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Mrs K - mmm tarte au sucre!

We ate out at a dive diner - steaks w/taters and salad. I got a slice of coconut cream pie for dessert take out :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts