Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Once a year I get(allow myself) to eat fried chicken, lol, today may be the day. If so we'll be having it with mashed potatoes and green beans. ;)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Once a year I get(allow myself) to eat fried chicken, lol, today may be the day. If so we'll be having it with mashed potatoes and green beans. ;)
Fried chicken, oh yummmm. Are you making it yourself Darlene?

I think I am going to have chicken with broccoli and cheese.

·
27,948 Posts
Fried chicken, oh yummmm. Are you making it yourself Darlene?

I think I am going to have chicken with broccoli and cheese.
No never made it. Hubby hates the thought of large vats of oil and then what do you do with what's left. He doesn't want it hanging around & doesn't want to waste it. He's not a fan of fried food. "But it tastes so good" I yell at the top of my lungs. For my b'day I let him know that fried chicken season is upon us once again. Rejoice!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Leftovers. :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Leftovers....or a new creation out of leftovers.

I have leftover mushroom soup from crockpot pork chops, the meat of two whole roasted chickens. I could whip it into a chicken a la king w/o effort and serve over egg noodles :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
5 hrs drive to Toronto tonight so something quick on the road.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BBQ!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!
Change of plans. We decided to go to the city to do some chrostmas shopping. So we stopped at the Villis Bakery for dinner. I had a steak ***** with chips, boys had a pasty each, and Brian has a mixed grilled.
Will BBQ later in the week when the weather warms up.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I've got a hankerin' for bacon so I'm having some wether DH does or not. I'll fix some mac/cheese and mixed veggies to go with.

Cat

·
27,948 Posts
No never made it. Hubby hates the thought of large vats of oil and then what do you do with what's left. He doesn't want it hanging around & doesn't want to waste it. He's not a fan of fried food. "But it tastes so good" I yell at the top of my lungs. For my b'day I let him know that fried chicken season is upon us once again. Rejoice!
Got my fried chicken. :yippee:
Guess who was smacking his lips & licking his fingers and saying yum yum. Moderation my dear, moderation.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I made baked mac and cheese.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.