Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I've not been feeling too well, so tomorrow depending on how I feel, dinner will be either lime chicken tacos and refried beans with cheese or brats on hot dog buns with coleslaw and regular french fries plus sweet potato french fries for me.

·
19,119 Posts
LO chicken with green salad and baked potato

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
leftover chili.

·
27,948 Posts
Big ole hams are on sale this week for 79¢/lb so we'll be having that with sweet potatoes and spinach. I see a big pot of soup in our near future with that ham bone. This weekend sometime for sure, it's going to be mega cold.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Tonight is our take-away treat night :yippee:

I am having the most delicious satay chicken and lovely fluffy boiled rice from our favourite Chinese place. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth the money considering it's less than a restaurant!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Not sure it's only hubby and I.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Spaghetti & garlic bread

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
It's so cold here so we are having :

Homemade Vegetable Minestrone soup, Glumpkies ( cabbage rolls), Italian bread and homemade carrot cake for dessert :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
fries... dont judge :mdance:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Leftovers here. Lots to choose from...hot dogs, mac & cheese, corn, peas, green beans, mashed potatoes, pork roast, and perogie casserole.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I made what dh calls "chinese macaroni"
Ground beef sauteed with onion garlic peppers brocoli and mushrooms add soy sauce and cooked macaroni. Comfort food on this cold night!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.