Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
To me: Black Friday Sales (post US Thanksgiving) = Boxing Day Sales (post Christmas day Canada) :lol: Either way - I'm not going to either! :)

I believe DF and I are bolting for a mini road trip to get things squared away at his place out of town since he's been stranded here for the past 3 weeks and will continue to be. Nothing like having a few items of comfort from home with you right?

We'll prob be having fast food on the road - McDonald's?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
leftovers here

·
27,948 Posts
No shopping here. :ack:
I'll have turkey sandwiches for lunch and dinner is complete opposite of Thanksgiving food as we are having Spaghetti and meatballs, salad and garlic bread.:basket:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To me: Black Friday Sales (post US Thanksgiving) = Boxing Day Sales (post Christmas day Canada) :lol: Either way - I'm not going to either! :)

I believe DF and I are bolting for a mini road trip to get things squared away at his place out of town since he's been stranded here for the past 3 weeks and will continue to be. Nothing like having a few items of comfort from home with you right?

We'll prob be having fast food on the road - McDonald's?
We have Boxing day Sales here too, and I steer clean. Usually pop downt ot he local Woolies and pick up some discounted cristmas wrap or something though

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Leftovers...again!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Lasagna and a salad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.