Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll be making sausage and mushroom pizza using some sauce from the Spaghetti & meatballs we had the other night. :pizza:

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
We are also having homemade pizzas at our house (at least the boys are, I'll probably have leftover lasagna). Going to use up leftover spaghetti sauce (marinara) and make a 1/2 cheese, 1/2 anything yummy I can find for Zac.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'm making pizza tonight, too!

The toppings will be pre-cooked broccoli sautéed with olive oil and dressed with fresh lemon juice and salt and pepper. The other half of the pizza will have the broccoli with pre-cooked hot Italian sausage.

I'm so hungry :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I do believe it will be fast food on the road - could be burgers & fries (or Subway if I have a say in it) and dad will prob have leftovers.

Its travel day for DF and I. :) I may try to make something for lunch that OOPS! has leftovers so dad just has to nuke. (safety issue re:cooking)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Tonight must be the night for pizza. Making homemade Greek, and cheese and pepperoni ( have to make more pepperoni almost out :( ) so will throw some veggies on as well, salads and wings :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
We were scheduled to have homemade pizza on our meal plan, but DD's TMJ is flaring up so it's baked pasta tonight. Maybe some homemade garlic bread too.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I don't know what's for dinner but after reading all the responses I'm wanting pizza now. hahaha!!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Dinner ended up being a baked whole chicken with Emeril seasoning and parmesean cheese. I saw the chicken in the fridge and remembered tomorrow would be the third day to use it. Going to find a snack while it cooks, I'm hungry!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
We also had pizza but not homemade. Dh was craving the local pizza place pizza so we ordered. Boy was it good!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.