Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
DH is gone for the night, so it'll pancakes or soup or spegettios or something like that for the kiddos and I.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
It's spaghetti & meatballs w/ cheesy garlic breadsticks.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Fish sandwiches and Macaroini Salad.
Friday no meat here today

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Holly, Macaroini salad sounds good, how do you make yours?

I think we're gonna have roast with taters, carrots, onions and garlic

·
Registered
616 Posts
I am working this evening. I am taking leftovers from yesterday. My DH is making grilled cheese and soup for himself and my son because they need a quick meal as they are going out this evening.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Going to Joe's Crab Shack tonight. SO bought tickets for Cirque de Sole and so we are making a special night for the whole family.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Going to Joe's Crab Shack tonight. SO bought tickets for Cirque de Sole and so we are making a special night for the whole family.

Off topic I know, but which circ de sole are you seeing? I heard they are all wonderful. They have a few different "troops". One is more acrobatic, one is more sensual, one is more dance-ish...please tell us all about it when you come back, i would love to go to one of their shows!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Missy, I just cook macaroni as directed and drain and cool
I then mix in onions tuna fish and salad dressing ( miracle whip )
I do season with very small amount of garlic powder in the bowl.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Portabella Mushroom on bun with tomato, swiss cheese and onion
Baked sweet potato fries
Fruit and yogurt

·
Registered
818 Posts
Going out to dinner tonight

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
We are having pasta and sauce with a veggie.

·
Registered
674 Posts
We are having HM pizza. :clap:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well, since it's Friday, I only have one small one at home tonight - DS1 (who just moved back in) hasn't been home for dinner since he came home - I'll probably make some instant mashed potatoes and pan fry some chopped kielbasa and mix them together.

I also decided to give up sodas today, so I'm trying herbal tea, iced and splenda to drink. So far I've got a major headache and have been as cranky as a bear. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts