Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back!!!! well I've been back for a week and just kept forgetting to come in.

Todays my birthday so we are goingout for tea with some family and friends. Guess where too? Bet Darlene can guess!

Yep Snitty night at the pub! The snitzels are only $10 each and it's AYCE vegie and salad bar, so very frugal fro eating out.

·
19,119 Posts
Happy Birthday Becci - hope you had a grand celebration!!

Reactions: Becci

·
27,948 Posts
It's gotta be Schnitzels for the Birthday girl! :dust:Happy Birthday:dust: & welcome back!!

Hubby wants to cook & is making Split Pea Soup with corn bread sticks. :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Happy Birthday Becci!

I have some leftover baked chicken, I am thinking of making some sort of chicken noodle casserole with it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm back!!!! well I've been back for a week and just kept forgetting to come in.

Todays my birthday so we are goingout for tea with some family and friends. Guess where too? Bet Darlene can guess!

Yep Snitty night at the pub! The snitzels are only $10 each and it's AYCE vegie and salad bar, so very frugal fro eating out.
:bdaypty:

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your evening out!

·
Registered
129 Posts
The company DH works for is having a family halloween carnival tonight, so we'll be attending that and partaking in some yummy (and FREE) carnival food! Yay for free food and NO cooking! :cloud9:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Happy Birthday Becci!

We are having Steak, stuffed mushrooms, twice baked potatoes, salad, a nice Organic Napa wine from my stash...lol and chocolate zucchini cake for dessert:)

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Birthday wishes Becci!
We're having mostacolli & garlic bread

·
19,119 Posts
Lots of leftovers for Friday!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I think we're going to have enchiladas since I didn't make them the other night. Probably going to have couscous and corn as well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.