Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of pieces of leftover pork that have general tso's sauce on them, I'm thinking of cutting them up and adding some veggies & rice and make a stir fry. :) Have a couple of eggrolls in the freezer so will have those too. :chef:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Teryaki Chicken
Fried rice
broccoli

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I'm working tonight. Dh is having Leftover Night. There's chicken, rice, turkey pot pie, mashed potatoes, corned beef, meatloaf & lots of veggies!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Tonight we are having crock pot pizza that I froze last week, we didn't have it yesterday. We had soup and home made cheesy garlic biscuits instead last night. Tonight will be an easy heat up of crock pot pizza, not sure what time we will eat.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Will just be me an DD tonight (DS at gf's and SO at his parents') so we will probably splurge and hit the salad bar at the local grocery store.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Leftovers here tonight, too. We have spaghetti and meatballs, wild rice casserole, and lentil barley soup.

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
It's looking like either the leftover pork ribs , or the leftover corned beef from earlier in the week, with vegetables on the side. I'll ask DH when he gets home which he'd prefer.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Spaghetti and hot sausage for the others. Garlic bread
Soup and sandwich for me. ( Friday )

·
Registered
848 Posts
We're doing chili dogs.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
~A mac & cheese/"pizza-y" lasagne thingabob.
(got it from the kraft website)
~a can of green beans
~applesauce

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Ham and beans with onion and tomato
Whole wheat rolls
Fruit

1 - 20 of 28 Posts