Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're having leftover dijon & honey rotisseried pork roast and making a eggplant, zucchini & cherry tomato saute & some garlic couscous to go with it.
What's cooking at your place?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yummmm!! That sounds good.

We're only have some chicken thing... I've had the boneless skinless chicken breasts out thawing since last night.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Chicken fried rice and some type of oriental soup, maybe egg drop soup.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I'm working tonight so dh is doing the leftover thing. They have turkey, stuffing, potatoes, veggies, spaghetti, rice & sausage casserole, scalloped potatoes & ham, ranch turkey pasta...and probably a couple other things I'm forgetting.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
We are getting ready to head down to the camper for the weekend. So we will be enjoying grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, macaroni salad, corn on the cob and s'mores for dessert. YUMMY!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
It's just me tonight, the fiance has to go to a college math function, so I am making canned ravioli :) LOL! There are no leftovers and I don't want to make a meal, neither of us will be home tomorrow and if we are both home on Sunday I will make us a regular dinner, if not I won't have to cook until Monday :).

·
Registered
36 Posts
We are having pork and vegetable stir-fry with rice. My DH is going to a hunt so it will just be me and the kids tonight.Works out nicely as he hates stir-fry LOL Also, it doesn't go with dinner but I made homemade bread this morning and have been eating that all day and most likely will keep eating it the rest of the evening . I love being pregnant !:hungry:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Friends called, going out for drinks and dinner!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Since it is Friday we are having pizza. DH was supposed to make them but it looks like I will be making them. This is brushfire season and he has been called out again to assist another town with a fire. I hope he is home soon and not out for hours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts