Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another easy dinner here tonight, we're having tacos! :mdance:

Change of plans, having the tacos tomorrow. Tonight will be sauteed lemon garlic chicken, tomato basil noodles with parmesan cheese and zucchini. :tay:

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I didn't know you ever had tacos Darlene. Yum! One of my very most faves in the whole wide world. We're going to our fave. mexican cafe. We do this about once a week and it costs about $15 total. I'm having 2 cheese enchiladas, all the chips and salsa I want plus a soapapilla w/honey for dessert :D

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
A turkey burger and a salad

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have to work again tonight. :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:
I still have leftover corned beef and vegetables. So dh and ds can eat that or make themselves something else. I will probally bring a sanwich to work.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Just me again tonight so:

*Grilled Shrimp
*Baked sweet Potato Fries
*Salad
* Frozen Blueberries and Strawberries

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
fish here tonite, its Good Friday!! yummmmmmmmm smothered inonions and butter on the bbQ

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I think dh is making goulash. I'm working tonight so I'll have a lean cuisine before I go in.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Well I didnt make what I planned to make yesterday so today is either Stuffed Shells or Spaghetti with marinara sauce with a touch of pesto and garlic bread. Yummo!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I made Creamy Ranch chicken in the crockpot yesterday so we are having leftovers tonight. It was so yummy that I am happy to eat it again tonight. I will make some more egg noodles to serve it over and a probably some broccoli with butter sauce or cheese . I may throw a cake together later today also.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Chicken & coleslaw

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
chicken and rice and green bean casserole.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I got a big pot of stew, with homemade doughboys (dumplings) sitting hot and ready for :smooch: to come home. I also have a batch of bread crumb cookies ready (he doesn't like them so I'll probably freeze a bunch to avoid the temptation of eating them all myself) and I'm looking for a banana bread recipe too. I might make cornbread or cornbread muffins as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts