Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're heading off on a holiday tomorrow for nearly two weeks. So something quick, easy and doesn't create leftovers.
Creamy Tuna Pasta and Garlic Bread.

Will catch you all in a couple of weeks!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
The leftovers continue. Tonight we'll be having nacho burgers on toasted buns and I'll make some potato salad and cut up some carrot & celery sticks to go with them.

Have yourselves a blast Becci!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
hamburger casserole...

the things you do when you have to... leftover burger from the pizzas last night...a few potatoes and some mixed veggies all thrown into a crockpot to cook for the day.....the only thing i had to buy was the mixed veggies at 1.29 a bag.... so again an almost free meal... yeah me!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Cheeseburgers & fries

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Crockpot enchiladas,organic blue chips, side salad and pumpkin cookies or chocolate zucchini cake for dessert

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I have pork chops cooking in the crockpot in cream of mushroom soup. I'll make rice and green beans to go with it.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Have some buns that need used up
So sloppy joe's here tonight with some fried pot. with peppers and onions.
carrot sticks
Jello with fruit.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Pizza fresh from the oven!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hope you have a good time Becci!

Dinner tonite is either french toast or tuna melts. I've got some bread that's going stale and some celery that needs to be used up. I'm aiming for tuna melts cuz' it'll be easier to take for lunch tomorrow compared to french toast but DS is to swing by and I'll let him decide. I know he'll be hungry.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.