Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beef Casserole with tonnes of vegies in.

Last night I didn't make the apple crisp. Remembered that I had lo rice that needed using so made creamed rice and had with slice bananas.
I'm baking today so there will be lots of stuff for dessert.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I'm thinking of making a spaghetti sauce in my crockpot with veggies and meatballs, with some spaghetti noodles for dinner. And either a chopped salad or garlic bread, or both, depending on how ambitious I become when I get home from work!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've taken out a rump roast from the freezer. I'll cook it at 475 for 7 minutes a pound, then turn the oven off and let it stay in the oven for 2 1/2 hours without opening the door. It'll come out medium-rare. Baked potato and a veggie or two with a salad. Ice cream for dessert.

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
pork carnitas (pork loin, crock pot, LAWRYS garlic salt)
flour tortillas
albert's salsa
green salad

i will freeze the remaining pork in portions for meals later. yum.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Either a homemade veggie burger or leftover veggie curry with brown rice.

·
27,948 Posts
Leftovers. Hubby is having steak, sweet potato carrots & peas. I'm having beef stroganoff and a salad.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm making a sweet & sour turkey meatloaf with lima beans, brown rice and cheesy-ranch CP potatoes on the side.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
After a hectic morning out and about on the snowy roads with ignorant & inconsiderate drivers...I came home to the beginnings of a beef stew being started for dinner tonight :) Will have salad to go with it.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
* Grilled Shrimp and Veggie Skewers
*Oranges

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
1 of the 4 Turkeys that have been hanging out in the freezer since Thanksgiving time.
Sweet pot. casserole
mashed pot/gravy
dressing
some sort of veggie
choc. chip cookies.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Roasted whole chicken,mashed potatoes,gravy,corn & rolls.

dessert will be homemade pumpkin pie w/homemade whipped cream..

It feels good to cook again after being down with the Flu for 6 days.

·
Registered
394 Posts
baked glazed salmon, trying a new recipe, and mashed potatoes

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Ginger and Orange Beef Stir Fry , ( using up the sirloin from yesterday) fried rice, homemade egg rolls and orange slices for dessert.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Wow all these menus look so good!
We're having a mushroom and spinach omelet with garlic bread

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Chili and cinnamon rolls

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I found a small strip steak in the freezer so fixed that. I had a couple smallish potatoes that needed to be used so I fried em with some onion. It was a tasty meal.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.