Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled some alfredo sauce out of the freezer so I'm going to make some pasta and probably toss in some chicken and broccoli:)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Chicken Alfredo
California style mixed veggies
Garlic toast

·
Registered
467 Posts
To please DH: Halloweenies:gwitch: , coleslaw, fresh fruit, pumpkin rolls

·
27,948 Posts
We're having marinated steak cooked on the grill, this nice oven cooked potato dish Jack makes & fancy pants salad using the mesculn mix greens we have growing in the barrel. I've been covering it up on the really cold nights & it's still growing.:)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I tossed some steaks in the crockpot this morning with a little onion soup mix and some frozen onions and brown gravy mix. I would have normally tossed in some cream of mushroom soup but I was out of it so we are having smothered steak minus the mushroom soup. I will serve it with mashed potatoes and cream corn.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I put some super thick boneless pork chops(for the meat eaters) in the crockpot this AM with potatoes, carrots and Dale's Sauce. I plan to also make some biscuits and field peas or a salad.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Tried a new recipe today! It is called chicken and black bean chilli you make it in the crockpot. I tried a taste of it and it is delicious. Will have some banana chocolate chip bread for desert.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Sloppy Joes, Fries & Fruit

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
When I got home from work I had a huge helping of pasta and chicken from the restaurant :smooch: treated me to, but that was at least four hours ago, and I'm hungry again. :p I might make something yummy for :smooch: and I to have when he gets home. :)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I made scalloped potatoes w/ ham and mixed veggies on the side.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
i cheated, we ordered pizza. busy night, dd has a game to cheer at at 6:30, plus we just got 2 new foster kids today...busy busy!!!!!

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Tonight was my Italian Gourmet cooking course. The chef served us bruchetta as an appetizer, followed by herbed chicken, lemon flavored orzo and glazed zucchini, and a biscotti, dipped in chocolate, with strawberries and chocolate gelato. Gooooooooooooooooooood eatin'!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts