Frugal Village Forums banner

What's for dinner Monday 10/23?

2K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Nada.Leona 
#1 ·
I pulled some alfredo sauce out of the freezer so I'm going to make some pasta and probably toss in some chicken and broccoli:)

#4 ·
We're having marinated steak cooked on the grill, this nice oven cooked potato dish Jack makes & fancy pants salad using the mesculn mix greens we have growing in the barrel. I've been covering it up on the really cold nights & it's still growing.:)

#8 ·
I tossed some steaks in the crockpot this morning with a little onion soup mix and some frozen onions and brown gravy mix. I would have normally tossed in some cream of mushroom soup but I was out of it so we are having smothered steak minus the mushroom soup. I will serve it with mashed potatoes and cream corn.

#9 ·
I put some super thick boneless pork chops(for the meat eaters) in the crockpot this AM with potatoes, carrots and Dale's Sauce. I plan to also make some biscuits and field peas or a salad.

#10 ·
Tried a new recipe today! It is called chicken and black bean chilli you make it in the crockpot. I tried a taste of it and it is delicious. Will have some banana chocolate chip bread for desert.

#11 ·
Sloppy Joes, Fries & Fruit

#17 ·
Tonight was my Italian Gourmet cooking course. The chef served us bruchetta as an appetizer, followed by herbed chicken, lemon flavored orzo and glazed zucchini, and a biscotti, dipped in chocolate, with strawberries and chocolate gelato. Gooooooooooooooooooood eatin'!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.