Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see this started today, so here goes.

I'm making tacos for tonights dinner.

We were to have them yesterday, but got invited to ex-sil's for a dinner for our nephew who recently got married.

·
27,948 Posts
Oooey gooey cheesy pepperoni pizza cooked in our electric oven. :chef2:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Steak Scallopini
*Egg Noodles
*Grapes

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I defrosted 2 pkges of thin cut pork chops, but here I sit about an hour away from supper-time not having any inspiration as to how to make them :drama: Oy Vey!!!!

Maybe I'll de-bone them, stuff 'em, roll them up and bake. :chef2:

Theresa :)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Leftover crock pot beef roast withpotatoes and carrots, green beans, French bread, banana nut bread for dessert.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Ummm I had some french onion dip (it was diet! lol) and jatz and a carmel aero bar.

We spent the day in town getting a huge amount of meat and groceries to stock up the freezer and pantry so I didn't really feel like cooking after packing away $400 worth of meat. Got heaps of great bargains and now we have a variety of meat in the freezer not just mince!

·
Registered
453 Posts
We were supposed to have cheeseburgers. Instead my MIL surprised (ambushed) us and took us to the mall. So, the kids had bagel pizzas and I had some motrin for my huge headache.

·
Registered
663 Posts
We were supposed to have cheeseburgers. Instead my MIL surprised (ambushed) us and took us to the mall. So, the kids had bagel pizzas and I had some motrin for my huge headache.
Motrin for dinner. Too funny.

We have leftovers and it's cold and I'm tired of leftovers. So I'm going to try noodles w/ peanut butter sauce. I gotta wing it cuz' I don't have all of the ingredients. But I want hot pasta.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Turkey Pot pie (made from frozen left over turkey from thanksgiving)
Its really cheap!

left over turkey
can of cream of potato
1 cup or so of mixed veggies
1/2 cup milk

pour into pie shell top with another pie shell, cook 350 till bubbly.

yummy

I have some left over for lunch tomorrow. yippee.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Creamy tomato pasta and hm bread, probably canned green beans on the side. The weather is so darn crummy we had to have some comfort food.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts