Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
i was going to fix bbq chicken but its still frozen..want take out..hate to spend money..lol have 2 gift cards but i have to go our and still add to the gift card..what to do!!....lol

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Um, I'm embarrassed to answer tonight.

Frozen pizza for the adults and Spaghettio's for the kids.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Appetizers, Delmonico Steaks, twice baked potatoes, stuffed mushroom, salad, and Napa Valley Wine :)

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Our New Year's Appetizer Night it is our tradition

This year we are having
Boneless buffalo wings
pizza rolls
jalapeno poppers
mac and cheese bites

Crush soda and cream soda in bottles

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I didn't plan dinner because I figured we'd be eating at SIL's house but now we are staying home. I think I'll have dh stop and get some Chinese take out on the way home. I haven't had it in over a year. Broccoli and rice sounds good. That's the plan, he just doesn't know it yet. :p

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
We had a friend over for fondue. Was yummy! Now we're headibg out to a party with a bunch more friends! Happy New Years everyone!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I always make a special dinner usually with some seafood.

Tonight we had Mushrooms stuffed with crab meat, Mini Crab cakes (for DD that doesn't like the shrooms) and Fettucine Alfredo with Shrimp, raw vegetable tray with dip.

All seafood was bought on sale. Much cheaper than taking 4 out for dinner and we have leftovers.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
We had homemade soup and roast beef sandwiches. :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Dinner was unofficially take out beef noodles and veggies w/tofu but the midnight feast ie 2nd dinner is appies :) spring rolls, pot stickers, nachos w/salsa, veggies & dip and shrimp ring and/or whatever hors doeuvres I can find....I think we have spinach dip w/bread too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.