Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's are Becci's post? She's normally real early posting her menu.

We are having roast beef..gravy..mashed potatoes..green beans..rolls & homemade pumpkin pie...

·
27,948 Posts
She must be out trick or treating with the kids :D

Dinner tonight is a new redipe for Sweet Onion Soup and we'll serve that with oven baked fish fillets and some steamed spinach. Onions were bogo this past week and only cost 3.99 for 10 lbs. This means I'll be making recipes that use up some of the little devils for a while. ;)

·
Registered
719 Posts
either chili and spoon cornbread or BBQ chicken, canteloupe, & a veggie....BF's choice and he doesn't know what he wants ;) lol

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Roast beef sndwiches and rice. :)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Lasagna , salad and Italian bread

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
corn dogs on special from the local drive in ( cheaper than the frozen from the store and we don't have to cook :) )

·
Registered
719 Posts
either chili and spoon cornbread or BBQ chicken, canteloupe, & a veggie....BF's choice and he doesn't know what he wants ;) lol
Okie dokie, chili and spoon cornbread it is

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
i dont cook on halloween , we order from local take out pizza place -i am having a cheese steak with fried onions will probably just eat 1/2 and eat other half for tomorrows lunch .

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
We had spaghetti & garlic bread

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Marinated baked chicken thighs
Mashed carrots, rutabagas and potatoes
Crusty bread
Choc. mousse

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Pizza, chicken wings and salad

·
19,119 Posts
DH is making steak - he'll have rice - we'll both have green beans with our steak.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.