Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
I am guessing you mean Sat. the 13th.........

it will be whatever I can grab out of the freezer first.
I fixed the date. ;) Hi Becci, :wave:no worries!
For dinner tonight we'll be having Lasagna I made & froze a couple of months ago & serving it with a salad. I love making a big pan of lasagna & freezing it in dinner size pkgs. for future dinners, it reaheats so well & tastes like I just made it. This is my last package so next time I'll make a full pan and start the process all over again.:thumb:

Reactions: Becci and HappyMama

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I think tonight is oven bbq chicken with sidekicks pasta and a vegetable. I'm starting to get sick, so it might be the last day I can make something good for a while while I have the energy.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
We are going to a party tonight. The hosts are roasting on of their pigs and also providing 1/2 of one of their cows. No cooking for me.

Cat

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Cavatelli and Broccoli.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Potato Broccoli Cheddar soup, in homemade bread bowls, salad and some kind of dessert:)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I fixed the date. ;) Hi Becci, :wave:no worries!
For dinner tonight we'll be having Lasagna I made & froze a couple of months ago & serving it with a salad. I love making a big pan of lasagna & freezing it in dinner size pkgs. for future dinners, it reaheats so well & tastes like I just made it. This is my last package so next time I'll make a full pan and start the process all over again.:thumb:
Ooops yep that's what I meant. Thanks

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Pizza hot dish, garlic bread, salad and pecan ice cream. :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Attended a family party in a rented hall. No one wanted to cook so we picked up rôtisserie chicken from st-Hubert. Had a great time at the party! Going to bed! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.