Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have my oldest DD and her three boys spending the weekend with us so I have 7 mouths to feed. I baked 25 chicken leg quarters for a church dinner this past Thursday night and I have 9 leg quarters left over. I'm gonna add some BBQ sauce to them, heat them up in the oven and serve with baked potatoes, honey carrots, biscuits & sweet tea. Dessert will be caramel brownies.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
~Broccoli, Rice, Cheese and Chicken Casserole
~Carrots
~Crescent Rolls
~Mandarin Oranges

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I felt so bad lastnight that at the last minute I decided to order pizza & wings instead of cooking so tonight even though I'm still not feeling all that good I still need to cook up the hamburger so I'm gonna make the meatloaf.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Taco pie (Bisquik recipe) and something to go with....don't quite know what yet

·
27,948 Posts
Chicken & rice casserole with steamed carrots.:)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
We are having a potato casserole and green beans or carrots for a side dish.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
We got a take and bake pizza last night and only ate 1/2, so will be having the rest tonight. Well at least we got 2 meals out of it.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Papa Murphys pizza.
Sat., nite at our local store is "family size for the price of a med".
So we'll get that and a free chessy bread (survey coupon) for 9.99.
It will only be our second time to not have a home cooked meal all month. So 9.99 for our family of 5 is considered a "splurge"

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I am trying the <a href="http://www.mireilleguiliano.com/">French Women Don't Get Fat</a> thing, so all day today and tomorrow, til supper, I'm supposed to be eating "Magical Leek Soup". But "Magical Leek Soup" is disgusting, so I am trying <a href="http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=154562571&blogID=231086704&MyToken=c52db575-f094-4200-93e5-fff203adf5b7">my own version</a>. Definitely better than "Magical Leek Soup" and I figure I'm probably getting all the benefits of the original, plus the benefits (and taste) of the additions.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
My momma took DH, DS, DD, DD's boyfriend, and me out to dinner at her favorite Mexican place. It was soooo good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts