Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was going ot be a roast but we are heading ove to Brians Auntys house this morning, which mean we will probably be there all day.
Will have to have it later in the week I guess. Instead I'll grab out some chicken snitzels. We have have them with veg if I have time or get some chips on the way home to have with them instead.

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be having the last of the leftover rice & carrot casserole with ham probably.

·
27,948 Posts
Anyone else eating today, lol?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Herb crusted Roast beef, with roasted veggies, salad , Cayenne pepper sweet potato rolls, and something yummy for dessert:)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
L/O roasted chicken w/mac & cheese all using leftovers from the other day. Prob some sort of frozen veg since I don't feel like prepping a broc.

(2 oven roasted birds that I cooked up for the bones so I could make stock, l/o mushroom soup sauce from the crockpot pork chops which I thought I was going to turn into chicken a la king)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Attending my cousin's wedding. I think it'll be a huge feast. They have been planning a huge, lavish affair! Sooooo excited!

·
Registered
984 Posts
We had clean out the fridge night here. There were several days of various leftovers and they needed cleaned out.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Was out shopping and ate at Pizza street. So cheap and yummy. I had spinach pizza, salad, and cinnamon pizza roll.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.