Frugal Village Forums banner

What's for Dinner, Sat 30th October

2K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Libby 
#1 ·
Marinated Pork Chops and vegies

#21 ·
Well, dinner didn't go as planned today. My husband & I ended up taking our kids to chuck e cheeses instead. We made today a full shopping day. At least I did finish some Christmas shopping and found some great deals! The dinner that I had planned today will be on the menu tomorrow.

#9 ·
We're having Chicken Alfredo with mushrooms over egg noodles and serving it with a salad made from the last of the mesclun mix lettuce growing in the barrel. Goodbye garden goodies! :wave:

Reactions: HappyMama
#11 ·
Today is DS1's last football game of the season. We were all invited to a barbecue for the team after the game, but I told DH to just take DS1, and I would take DD and DS2 home. When there are 3 kids (about to be 4) it's a rarity that anything gets to be all about you, and so I figured this way, he doesn't have to share his special football bbq with his siblings. The other kids and I will come home and have soup or leftovers, and be more than happy to do so!

#12 ·
Today is a bulk cooking day, but we will have Turkey and brown rice enchiladas, homemade salsa and organic blue chips.

#17 ·
Leftover lentil chili for Old Man
Chocolate chip pancakes for me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.