Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
:wave: How's summer going Becci?

I'll be using some of my birthday shrimp (yes, I asked for frozen shrimp for my birthday. I love shrimp & usually won'y buy it otherwise) to make one of my favorites Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp by Ina Garten. I'll make 1/2 a recipe of it & add some steamed spinach on the side. Can't wait!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Darlene - I remember that episode! (I think?) Looks yummers!

I believe we are having beef ribs but not sure how dad will be cooking them. He's asked me to dive into the deep freezer down here in the basement to dig them out for him to thaw overnight.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Ham (leftover from our pre-Thanksgiving family get-together) from the freezer, with noodles and sour cream. Brussels sprouts that DD brought me, on the stalk. They're soooo good just twisted off the stalk, and roasted or panroasted.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Homemade Chili, nachos with blue chips, and not sure what else.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:wave: How's summer going Becci?

I'll be using some of my birthday shrimp (yes, I asked for frozen shrimp for my birthday. I love shrimp & usually won'y buy it otherwise) to make one of my favorites Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp by Ina Garten. I'll make 1/2 a recipe of it & add some steamed spinach on the side. Can't wait!
HOT!!!!!!! Yesterday was 37C (37.5C is 100F). Only going to be 30C today, so we might go to the beach and have a BBQ dinner.
That's meant to be tomorrow nights dinner but the roast chook can wait a day

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
We had chicken and brussels sprouts

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Leftovers here tonight. :)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I didn't have to cook anything. Went to a baby shower and they had pizza, salad, bread sticks, cake and pop.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Oh Libby, those ribs look really good!

Reactions: Libby

·
27,948 Posts
Wow Libby, your Dad was rockin' that kitchen yesterday!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.