Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Hey becci............you threw me off again...........I guess you mean Saturday the 6th..........unless you guys 'downunder' are on a diff. calendar. :laugh:

Going to have a day in the kitchen..........I think.......so it will be whatever I dig up....not sure what yet. Cleaning the frig.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey becci............you threw me off again...........I guess you mean Saturday the 6th..........unless you guys 'downunder' are on a diff. calendar. :laugh:

Going to have a day in the kitchen..........I think.......so it will be whatever I dig up....not sure what yet. Cleaning the frig.

Threw me off too :laugh: I had to look at the calendar.

Not sure what's for dinner. I need to sit down either today or tomorrow and create my menu plan for the month.

Wish me luck lol

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Homemade pizza. Saturday hockey night usually means pizza!

·
27,948 Posts
*I Fixed the title to say Sat instead of Sunday. ;)

For dinner I'm leaning towards meatloaf, baked potatoes and carrots. Still thinking it through, lol, so there might be a change.:D

Changed my mind (I knew I would) and we're having Taco Twist Casserole and corn.

Reactions: Becci

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I think homemade pizza. Quick, easy and a fan favorite. :)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Spaghetti with homemade Italian Turkey sausage,or meatballs, salad, and garlic bread. Mint Chocolate brownies for dessert.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
pizza here too!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.