Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm craving Italian so we'll either have spaghetti & meatballs or sausage, ziti or pizza.
Going to make a great salad to go with it.
Romaine:D, blk. olives, little salami, marinated artichoke hearts,onion, tomato,cubed mozz., with balsamic vinegrette and some fresh basil & oregano too. :chef:

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AmyMCGS said:
I'm planning to try this recipe http://chicken.allrecipes.com/AZ/LmGrlcChckn.asp
for Lime Garlic Chicken.

I'll serve it over angel hair pasta with applesauce and green beans, or maybe a salad.
Sounds good Amy! Let me know how you like it OK?
Isn't that a nice recipe site? I love the ratings and reviews.:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I plan to try ...m

the crockpot enchilada recipe that Miss Kitty posted. Sounds yummy!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Darlene, great minds think alike ;) I'm planning spaghetti too!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Tacos, I have everything I need. I went to a Mexican market while dh and I were out yesterday and bought some red tortillas, they are delicious!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Spaghetti must be in the air, that is what we are having here too. I am using left over hot dog buns to make garlic cheese toast with on to go with it.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Lol, Kathy I'm using left-over hot dog buns to make butter toasted bread too :cool:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
We did that the other night with hot dog buns!:D

Tonight we are having:

~BBQ porkchops
~baked potatoes
~corn

~chocolate cake

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Darlene said:
Sounds good Amy! Let me know how you like it OK?
Isn't that a nice recipe site? I love the ratings and reviews.:)
Darlene:

The Garlic Lime Chicken was good.... it's basically chunks of fried chicken with a kick of lime taste. It's not something I'd make often, as we don't eat many fried foods, but it was nice for something different.

I served it with angel hair pasta and Lori's Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits-- that recipe came from the Community Cookbook here at FV. Now that recipe, I loved-- I couldn't believe how easy they were-- thanks Lori!! I'm sure I'll be using that one frequently.

And yes, I love AllRecipes.com. I usually go there almost once a day-- I love trying new recipes. The reviews from others are fun to read- I always like to know what other people have tried, as I rarely follow a recipe as written anyway.
:chef:

You all are making me hungry for spaghetti....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts