Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I have been a bit AWOL the last few days. We've been busy. Thursday we got ENGAGED!!!!!!!! then yesterday was Brians birthday.

Tonights dinner will be steak, with mushie gravy, potato bake, carrots and broccoli

·
27,948 Posts
Congratulations Becci!! :dust:

We'll be trying a new recipe from Betty Crocker, Turkey and Biscuit Pot Pie . I'll be substituting Chicken for the Turkey since we roasted a chicken the other night and with the leftover carcass, made broth and have plenty of the meat too. :)

Reactions: Becci

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Congratulations Becci!

I have a date tonight... ACK! LOL It's been an awfully long time. Anyway, we are going to Outback for dinner. So I will be having a steak and veggies and salad.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! How wonderfull Becci!!!

Tonight for us it will be corned beef and cabbage with potatoes.

Depending on my mood we will either have homemade oatmeal bread with that or leftover mashed winter squash.

NOw I need to leave for a bit as there is somthing WAYYYY slowing down this site.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Going to my Aunt's place for uncle's 65th b-day. Dh is very excited because she is making her famous lasagna. I'm bringing a baked brie.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
:bride: Congratulations Becci.
I would like to have LO burrito fixins', but I'm sure DH will want something else so maybe a cheap pizza.

Cat

·
Registered
501 Posts
Leftover baked pasta from last night followed by jalapeno popper dip, chocolate mousse cake and ice cream for DD's extended family bday party.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Congratulations Becci!

Homemade pizza. I made the pizza dough yesterday and threw it in the fridge so the yeast is doing its slow ferment thing and it will be yummy.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Baked mac and cheese.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.